Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy

Dear Daddy,

Happy Birthday! I love you so much! You are the best dad in the world. Here are just a few reasons why I love you.
*You get so excited to come home and see me.
*You are disappointed if I am asleep when you get home.
*When you put me in my crib, you slept on my floor because you were worried about me being all alone.
*You always tell me how cute I am.
*When I get fussy you walk around and sing funny chinese sounding songs.
*You call me your little Chubaca since I make those sounds perfectly.
*When mom tries to give me some time on the floor to play by myself, you always "rescue" me.
*Snuggling me is your favorite thing to do.
*You can give me blessings and you read me scriptures every night.
*You are so excited to show me off.
*You aren't afraid to change poopy diapers.
*You get just as excited as mom to try out my new clothes.
*You give the best baths.
*You read me stories.
*You are always worried about me.
*You like being there when I have to get my shots.
*You are concerned about my thinning hair and love to brush what little I have left.

I can't wait to take a ride on your four wheeler and go camping with our family. Someday soon I will be anxiously looking out the window for you to come home from work. You take such good care of me and mommy. I am pretty sure I already have you wrapped around my little finger, but it looks like I will most definitely be a daddy's girl. I hope you have the best birthday ever.

Love, Heidi

3 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

What a sweet little letter. Good dads are the best. I hope he had a great birthday! Also, sorry about the smoke fiasco! That must have been so scary and lame! I am glad that you are all safe!

The Peterson's said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff! I love watching men turn into Dad;s it is awesome! I know Jeff is a great Dad!

McMurtrey said...

Happy Birthday!! Life is a lot funner with kids!