Sunday, September 19, 2010

One Month

I can't believe my little Heidi is already one month old! Time is going way too fast. She has always had good focus, but it seems to be getting better. We get more smiles and I actually think she is finally growing. She may even be 7 pounds by now. I am taking her in Monday so we will see. She is still in all her newborn clothes. I have to say, that was the worst advice I ever got. I can't tell you how many people told me, "you don't need many, if any, newborn clothes. They grow right out of them in a week or so." Apparently they didn't take into account the size of our little one. 0-3mos. DROWN her!!! One day...
We have been having some rough days (and nights) lately. This face makes me sad. I think her little tummy is trying to adjust, but somedays are HORRIBLE!! Every few days she spits up a TON and seems to have really bad stomach cramps. Not my favorite days. Anyone go through this and if so, when does it end???

4 comments:

Kurt and Julie said...

Oh she is super cute in that little outfit. Sorry her little tummy is having so many issues. I don't have much experience with that sorry! Good luck! I am excited to hear that the blessing was moved.

The Peterson's said...

She is beautiful! I had Cairo in Newborn clothes for about 6 weeks then they were getting a bit to little and I started in on the 0 to 3 month clothes. I did not take newborn clothes to the hospital because people told me I would not need them. He swam the whole way home. She is beautiful and I enjoy hearing all about her!

Kari said...

Chase needed newborn clothes for at least a month too, and I had gotten the same advice as you! He also had a terrible time with reflux, so we ended up putting him on Prevacid, which helped a ton. He still spit up a lot for several months, but at least it didn't cause him pain anymore.

Dallin said...

Jack had reflux and the doctor put him on prevacid. it worked great just a spit up every once in a while. She might be lactose intolerant to. you may have to give up the milk to make her tummy feel better.