Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates

Yes, we're still waiting. 12 days until the due date and definitely hoping we don't have to wait more than 14 days!! My ribs are so sore I fear they will hurt long after this little one arrives!

At my appointment last week I was 1.5 cm/50% effaced/-2 position. My next appointment is Friday and I have a bad feeling it is going to be exactly the same! I really can't complain too much because I really have the same discomforts of last week and nothing worse...knock on wood. The hardest part for some reason is driving. Even just two blocks in the driver's seat and I think I am going to die. It must be the perfect position for her to really cram herself into the rib cage.

We finished our child birth classes, the nursery is totally ready, hospital bags are packed in the car--we really just can't wait! It's so cute to see how excited Jeff is--that might change when the crying starts. We both are dying to see what she looks like.

Nothing else too exciting is going on around our household. Hopefully within the next two weeks there will be something more exciting to post!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Just hearing from you is exciting! I am glad that you are doing well and I hope she comes soon!

jonna said...

pictures, pictures! I want to see the bedding in the crib. i would also love to come see you and your baby at the hospital while you are here. Is that possible? Would you want visitors??