Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Peggy!

This post is a little delayed, but I am finally getting around to posting. We have been busy with the same usual things lately, but last weekend we had our fall break. We went to Utah for Peggy's birthday and had a blast! Jeff's sister was there with two of our nieces so we had a great time. We went to Gardner's Village and Texas Roadhouse. When Peggy got up on the "birthday saddle" we couldn't stop laughing. We played games and had fun spending time with family.

On our way home we stopped in Park City to visit Jonna, Eric, and darling
little Taylor. We ate at Tarahumaras and it was delicious! We had so much fun visiting their cute family. Being in Utah made me realize how much I miss living close to family and friends. We didn't have enough time to do everything we wanted to, but it was great to get away.

This weekend we had another great time. My dad was in Utah doing an audit and decided to make a quick visit to Wyoming. It was fun to show him our area and spend time with him. We wish we lived closer to our families!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so sad that I missed seeing you, but glad you had a great time visiting good old Utah. I miss having family close too.

McMurtrey said...

Mom told me about that! It sounded so funny! I know how you feel about missing family and friends. At least you live a little closer.

The Birds said...

I am glad that you had fun in Utah! Next time give us a call so we can meet up! WE MISS YOU!

jonna said...

ah beth boop boop! You know we loved seeing you. maybe I could make a day trip sometime up there...2 hour right? Let me know when you come down again! Glad you like Tarahumara!

The Peterson's said...

I AGREE! I miss living in Utah as well.

Heidi said...

We just returned from Utah and I know what you mean by not having enough time to do everything you want to do when you are there. I hope that we will be in Utah at the same time one of these times and by some miracle can meet up. We still want to come to Wyoming this Spring. I miss you!