Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Heart Fall

This is not the best picture of the signs of fall found on the trees in the front yard, but it is the best Jeff could get from the porch...he didn't want to put his shoes on. :)

Anyway, good picture or not, I have been absolutely loving watching summer change to fall, as I do every year. There is no better season as far as I am concerned. I love the perfect days and the crisp mornings and evenings. I have watched the changing colors mostly on my running trail every morning for the last few weeks, but now that our big trees in our front and back yard are changing, it seems official. I have officially switched from running in tank tops and shorts early in the morning to pants and long sleeves. It is chilly in the mornings and perfect during the day. I have been loving being on recess duty and enjoying the perfect weather. Winter can wait, but it sure is nice to see the fall colors. Our next purchase will be a good rake!

Other than enjoying the changing seasons, we have been busy as usual. I sadly haven't had much internet time lately due to a bunch of night classes so I have been a bit slow on the postings. Last week my schedule was:

Monday: Run, School, Achievement Days, Make Dinner, clean up, Bed

Tuesday: Run, School, Rush home and make dinner before class, Mentor class until 8:30, Bed

Wednesday: Run, Early Faculty Meeting, School, Card Making Class, Make dinner, Mop Floor, Bed

Thursday: Run, Early Interventions Meeting, School, Math Class, Make dinner, Clean up, Bed

Friday: Run, School, Home at a normal time (Finally!), Make Dinner, Yard Work, Bed

Saturday: Run, Errands, Yard Work, Women's Conference (3:30-7:30), Bed

So, last week was packed and I have definitely been exhausted!! However, this week looks much more promising and I am looking forward to coming home at a normal hour every night and getting more done around the house! Sometimes I think Jeff thinks he is single!!

Sorry if I haven't been commenting as much, I have been checking blogs as much as possible and miss and love you all!!

7 comments:

McMurtrey said...

That does seem like a lot of meetings that your school has. A rake does sound like something you will need soon. I love fall and have been enjoying is so much also.

jonna said...

good to see you are still alive. I was worried!:) So yes Oct. 16. or 17 sounds good...don't have any plans and I will pencil you in! I can't wait! Let me know more details!

Jolly Jumpin Jonna :)

Rachel K. said...

Wow you are so dedicated to your running! I need to follow your example... Hope you're doing well! I did a practice cake that is kind of like the one we talked about. Okay, okay it's like the evil twin to the one we talked about, but check it out on my blog and let me know what ya think! Hope you have a great week at school!

Cindi said...

I love fall, too. One of my favorite things to do in fall is go for rides up in the mountains with my family to look at the leaves and look for deer. Wow, I thought I had a busy week last week, but I think you win. Still missin' you!

Lindsey said...

Fall in Wyoming is absolutely gorgeous. You are so lucky, and busy! Holy Cow! I am impressed that with all that you have to do you still run. That would have been the first thing to go off of my "To Do" list to make room for the other things. You are amazing!

Shauna said...

You made me tired just reading your schedule. I am always so impressed that you run on a regular bases! We would all be so much more healthy if we followed in your foot steps. Maybe someday I might dust my running shoes off & try them out again. I love fall as well!

bonny with a Y said...

beth! love your blog and am SO impressed with your dedication to running. if i could be half as dedicated i would be thrilled.