Monday, September 4, 2017

oh sweet savanna

 I don't know what we would do without Savanna and her happy energy and spunk.  I love her excitement over the most simple little things.  One day at lunch she told me she should have been named Sparkles.  Her eyes always have a little sparkle so it would actually be a very fitting name!

One day last week she was playing dress up with Heidi and Caimbree and she was sporting some "earrings".  She had clipped alligator clips to her ears and then added some hair bows to switch them up.  She made sure she wore them everywhere, including the store.  I asked her if she thought she wanted to get her ears pierced and she said, "No thanks.  I will just do it when I'm 6 or 8."  Oh how grateful I am to
to have Savanna in our home.  We love her so!

No comments: