Friday, September 30, 2016

daily life

 Construction on a new house next door started and the girls have been pulling up a seat to watch the tractors every day.  Heidi even used the window sill to do her homework...the girl LOVES homework.  How many years will that last...probably not a lot haha.  Savanna got her Halloween costume and has been running around trying it out for the last two days.  I love seeing Princess Anna dancing around the house.
 Oh sweet Caimbree Rae.  How I love this hilarious, blue eyed, easy going, people pleasing angel.  Due to her older sister's school schedules, she often doesn't get the nap she needs and it kills me to wake her up to make it to pick up on time.  She is my only child who will fall back asleep after I wake her up and she occasionally falls back to sleep on the short drive to Heidi's school.  She is so easy going about schedules and never really complains too much when she doesn't get the sleep we wish we could give her.  She loves to snuggle and I hope I never forget the way her little arms wrap tightly around my neck.  Dream baby and dream toddler.
 Heidi really is a special big sister.  One day she was home sick.  She didn't want to be home, but oh how happy it made Caimbree to have her around.  I thought it was so cute that she made Caimbree a "worksheet".  She put her name in dots so that Caimbree could trace them. I love finding the little pictures and letters the girls leave around the house.
 Savanna has so much confidence and couldn't care less what people think.  I hope she keeps that quality forever.  One day we left the house and ran an errand and she had two purple flip flops on.  When we reached our second stop at the library, I noticed she had on two different shoes.  She said she couldn't find her other flip flop but found another shoe that apparently had been left in the car and slipped it on.   I found it hilarious how nonchalant she was about the whole thing and how she never even mentioned the shoe dilemma...she just solved the problem in the fastest way she could.  I had the biggest smile on my face as she pranced around the library in her mismatched shoes without a care in the world.
If the girls are good while I run in the morning, they get to walk when I am done.  I love watching their excited little faces as they slowly walk at 1 mph.  I love that the smallest little things bring them so much joy.

No comments: