Sunday, February 9, 2014

happy 32nd to jeff

Happy Birthday, Jeff!  Heidi wasn't feeling well and we ended up heading to Utah to take her in so I felt like Jeff really got the shaft this year for his special day.  I feel really bad about it, but hopefully we can make up for it big time next year.  After we got home, the girls helped me make his traditional cheesecake.  All of us girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful man to love.

Last year I asked Heidi questions about her dad and it was a big hit for Jeff so we will do it again this year.

Me: What is daddy's name?
Heidi: Jeffrey.

Me: What is daddy's favorite color?
Heidi: Black and Green

Me: What do you call daddy?
Heidi: I call him dad or Jeffrey and no other names.

Me: What do you like to play with daddy?
Heidi: I like to play spider girl.

Me: What does Savanna like to play with dad?
Heidi: That spider game where you get the spider with the toilet paper.

Me: What is dad's favorite food?
Heidi: cheesecake, huh?

Me: How old is dad?
Heidi: I don't know.  I guess 4.

Me: What does dad like to do?
Heidi: He likes to play legos and doctor.  He also likes to dance.

Me: What is daddy good at?
Heidi: He's good at building my stuffed animals a bed.

Me: Are you a daddy's girl?
Heidi: No, I'm a mommy's girl, but I like to play with dad.  Sometimes I'm a daddy's girl.

Me: Is Savanna a daddy's girl?
Heidi: Yes!  Totally.

Me: What does dad do at work all day?
Heidi: He gets up in the night to go to work.  He has big machines.  Tell me what he does with the machines.

Me: What does dad usually wear?
Heidi: A white shirt with buttons and long sleeves.  Doesn't he?

Me: How much does dad weigh.
Heidi: I don't know.  I guess 15 pounds.

Me: What makes dad happy.
Heidi:  He gets happy when I'm doing something right.

Me: What does dad do when you're not around?
Heidi: He reads his book.

Me: What is dad's favorite show?
Heidi: Football.

Me: What is your favorite thing about dad?
Heidi: He works so hard for us.

Yes, I agree, he does work hard for us.  We love you Jeff and we are so glad you are so dedicated to making us happy.  Happy, happy birthday!!


No comments: