Wednesday, July 10, 2013

beatin' the heat

 The day after all of our Fourth of July festivities, Heidi decided she didn't need a nap.  What the?  It was very odd.  I think she was still excited and thinking about her adventures.  So I decided to put the girls in the car and head to the splash park in GR.  Five minutes into the drive Heidi fell fast asleep.  How did I know that would happen?
 We picked Jeff up from work and we met some friends at the splash park.  It's always so much fun to visit with old friends and Heidi loves new friends to play with.  Despite it getting close to Savanna's bedtime schedule, she was a champ.
Heidi wasn't sure about getting wet and thought the water was a bit chilly, but once she got going, she had a blast.  I wish we had a splash park here in town, but at least at gives me an excuse to visit my Green River friends!

No comments: