Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm sure it's just the beginning...

If you know my Heidi, you know that she is extremely verbal for her age.  It has started to become an embarrassment at times because as I have mentioned before, she commentates on everything.

Today while we were waiting for church to start, she happened to notice a young man in a very dark purple shirt.  She stands up and at the top of her lungs she shouts and points to him, "GUY WEAR PURKLE SHIRT!!!!  SILLY GUY!!"  I am sure everyone within the first 15 rows turned to look at us.  I wouldn't know, my head was down hiding--I think I turned 5 shades of purple myself.  If people hadn't noticed us before, I have no doubt they know who we are now!

(Oh and I forgot to mention how she made sure her nursery knew "mama throw up church in grass"...yeah, I had a migraine and darted out after sacrament.  Not knowing where the bathroom was, and not wanting to chance throwing up in the hall, I decided I would race to the car and see if I could make it home.  Nope, I ended up running with Heidi in tow as far as I could get, but ended up barely missing the trash by the pavilion...I know TMI.  Exactly why I need to teach this girl some tact.)

1 comment:

Geoff and Bets said...

super cute! i lovelovelove the things that come out of their mouths. so super honest and nonjudgemental. i love it. garrett is way verbal too im sure its all the reading being teachers children. i really slacked off with my girls its embarassing im sure you wont with your second. cant wait to find out boy or girl.