Saturday, April 7, 2012

curlers

 I have a whole bunch of Easter pictures to post, but I decided I better post these before they get lost in all the festivities.  The other day Heidi found sponge rollers and wanted them in her hair.  I don't know how she even knew what they were.  I know I've said it before, but she is so girly!  From the way she runs, to the way she stands, to the way she always wants to look "pretty".  She would not let me take them out and kept saying, "Curlers, pretty!  Wow!"  Then she would run to check herself out in the mirror.
 She even wanted to play her favorite hide and seek game sporting the curlers...hiding in the same spot she always hides in.
I finally got her to let me take them out before we had to run to the store, but the next morning it was the first thing she wanted me to do.  She climbed right up on dad's lap to read a book, eat her toast, and sport her curlers.  We love her little personality!

1 comment:

McMurtrey said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Super cute and full of personality. Those are the funnest kinds of kids anyway.