Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat Day


Happy Halloween! I really don't think Halloween can get any better unless you work in an elementary school. I love the whole thing. Some people think I'm crazy, but I actually think the day BEFORE Halloween is the bad day. The day of Halloween is just fun. I love the costumes, the parade, the parties, and of course, I love when it is all over.

This year my team decided to be chefs. It was really fun and the best part was hearing ALL day long, "Mrs. Hunziker, can you make me a hamburger?" I love my class. They looked cute in their costumes and I love the excitement that comes with the day. Too fun. I can't wait until I have my own kids to dress up.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am glad to hear that you had so much fun. The only thing I really remember from Halloween while teaching was being extremely tired. Hehehehe! You all looked so cute in her chefs costumes.

karen louise said...

You look darling!!! Looks like you have a fun team, too...that's great! I, on the other hand, just hate halloween as a teacher...it's just so nice when it's all over...but I love it at home, though!

The Birds said...

Cute costumes! I miss those fun times!

The Peterson's said...

Yay for Halloween! I am glad you had fun! You sure look cute! Did you hear my parents sold their house. They have to be out Nov 30th. So now I will just have to come visit you and stay at your house!! Party!