Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday J-Diddy!


Friday was Jefferson's 27th birthday!! Happy birthday Jeff!! I like it better when his birthday is on the weekend because I feel like I have more time to spoil him, but hopefully he still had a good day. I am so lucky I married such a sweet, caring, funny man. He is so patient with me. I really don't deserve someone so wonderful. Jeff, if you ever read this, which I don't think you do, I promise I will get your cheesecake made someday....hopefully this week (see what a horrible wife I am???!)

I feel like I never post because there isn't much new going on, but also I am just so incredibly busy! I have something almost every night after school and the weekends are always swamped with house stuff. Today I was released from activity days (which I am really sad about because it was a great calling and the girls were wonderful) and now I am the young women secretary. I am really nervous about it because I have never done the young women thing. I'm not always sure how to relate with teenagers and Jeff has already starting making fun of me because of girls camp and the youth trek--we all know what a great camper I am. Now I am kind of having regrets for signing up for another math class because I know I will have a lot more on my plate and I will not be home very often. Here is part of my excuse for not posting. A look into the coming week:

Monday: Wake up at 5:45, run 5 miles.
Go to work from 7:45-4:00
4:00: Hurry and leave school to get to the church to set up for my last activity days (I am teaching the girls how to sew warming bags--aren't you proud of me Jonna???)
5:45: Get home and make dinner
6:45: Clean up dinner and start laundry
7:30-9:00: Read for my math class and fold laundry
9:30: Go to bed

Tuesday:
Wake up at 5:45, run 5 miles.
Go to work from 7:45-4:00
4:00: Make sub plans for a meeting Thursday
5:45: Get home and make dinner
6:45: Go to a district board meeting
9:00: Read for my math class
9:30: Go to bed


Wednesday: Same thing except an early morning faculty meeting and young womens that night. It's a program so I need to be there at 5:30 and I assume it will end at 8:30-9:00.


Thursday: Same thing except an early morning intervention meeting. Visiting teaching 6-8:30.


Friday: Same thing except that after school I actually get to come home except I will have to start preparing for the young women lesson I will be teaching Sunday.


All I have to say is: It's a good thing there is no school Monday! I could use a break!

6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Happy B-day Jeff!! You are a busy girl. my parents told me earlier that you got a new calling! You will enjoy young womens and camp is a breeze. They have showers and cabins! Have fun!

Dana said...

You are very busy! I'm feeling swamped with tutoring reading endorsement classes after school. But it doesn't feel so bad because Brian has school every night too. I get home around 7:30. He gets home around 9:30! You'll do great in Young Womens. Those teenage girls are going to love you!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Wow, you really are busy, and yes Young Women's will just add to that, but you are going to be great in this calling. If you need anything let me know. I have been in the Young Womens pretty much since we got married (going on 3 and 1/2 years). I would be more than happy to help. Good luck!:)

jonna said...

I am glad you are staying busy! That is good. And yes...I am very proud! Happy birthday to J-Doggie, Dog! HOpe he had a good one too. MISS YOU!!

The Birds said...

Goodness! You are crazy!! You will love the Young Women and they will love you!Good luck with your lesson on SUnday!

karen louise said...

Wow Beth! You really are busy! I'm so glad to see that someone goes to bed at 9:30 like me :)Hang in there!!!